Tokio Marine & Nichido Risk Consulting Co., Ltd. (TRC) started as a subsidiary of Tokio Marine Insurance Company (present Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.), Japan's most time-proven insurance company. It was established on August 1, 1996, for the purpose of contributing to societies with the use of profound know-hows the precursor had acquired through the experience over a century.
- August 1, 1879
- Tokio Marine Insurance Company is established.
- August 1, 1996
- Tokio Marine Risk Consulting Co.Ltd. is established.
- October 19, 2004
- Renamed as Tokio Marine & Nichido Risk Consulting Co.Ltd.
- The Business Resilience and Risk Management Department is established.
- The Real Estate Risk Solution Department is established.
- December 5, 2007
- Licensed as the office of the first-class registered architects.
- February 27, 2008
- Granted a construction license by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.